Rock ‘n Roll Safaris is a fun excursion for the whole family to enjoy. You get to captain your own personal inflatable water craft on a 2 ½ hour sightseeing and snorkeling trip. There is also space for 3 on the big lead boat with the captain
Cruise through the lagoon up to the reef at Creole Rock off the coast of Grand Case, on the French side. Enjoy snorkelling and sightseeing with your captain. There is a stop at Happy Bay or Friars Bay on the way back for a soda or water.
- Aqua Mania Marina
- Grand Case
Rock ‘n Roll is offered Mondays through to Saturdays at 10am and 1:30pm. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure to receive equipment and instruction. There is a small restaurant and a Deli for breakfast or lunch and a gift shop to browse while waiting.
$110 for a double rider (two people on a boat)
$95 for a single rider
$40 riding along on the Captain's boat
A marine park fee of $5 per person applies.
Snorkel equipment, water and sodas.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
Good to know:
- Maximum weight is 300lbs.
- At 330 llbs you would book your own watercraft
- Maximum of two people on one boat.
- A credit card deposit is required.
- Drivers need to be 18+.
- Anyone experiencing neck or back injuries, pregnant ladies, extremely overweight people and very elderly are not recommended to do this trip.
- Upper body strength is required to get back into the vessels after snorkeling.